Hi, I'm Mike Leahy.
I promise you a free copy of Chess Openings Wizard Lite so you can...
- analyze your games and ideas with the included Crafty and Ruffian engines
- spot all transpositions in all phases of the game, just
like the Professional version
- study a sample "Demo Book" based on FM Chuck Schulien's Open Game II ebook
will give you some instruction on playing the Black side of 1.e4.
- animate all of our chess ebooks including the samples that come with the
- index and search all of your PGN files
- see how our more advanced commercial programs work to
make you a stronger chess player
- print diagrams using various commercial and included free chess fonts.
- make .bmp files of the diagrams
- enjoy beautiful 2D and 3D boards
- watch software videos that explain how to get the most out of the program
I'm hoping you will like it enough to upgrade to the Express version
where you can...
- fully design and edit your own
- create new ebooks from your PGN game files, even those with annotations, subvariations
and tactics puzzles
- test yourself with the Training Wizard
- see instantly where your internet chess games match the opening
ebooks with the Watch File feature
I promise to never share your email address with anyone.
I promise to send you really useful ideas for using your new software.
You can unsubscribe from my email
course at any time, and I promise no hard feelings. Every automatic message from
me has a link at the very bottom to update your email address or cancel all
Thanks for reading my email course!
Let me know what you think about the program and my email course on using
Chess Openings Wizard.
'The Database Man!'
P.S. I'm giving away
Chess Openings Wizard Lite so
that you'll get hooked on how fast you can learn, and then you'll want to invest
in our ebooks and start learning thousands of positions in
the time it used to take you to learn only dozens. Once you see how fast you can
take your game to a whole new level I know you'll be back for more.
Chess Openings Wizard works well under Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7.
Support is available at www.bookupsupport.com
Chess Coaches: You
can design the chess openings you want your students to play, and share them with
anyone at no charge. And the price
is right. The free Chess Openings Wizard Lite program lets your students read your custom ebooks.